Thursday, October 1, 2009

Erin and Jake Formals

I sometimes wonder "Do you think these grafitti artists know that their work is being shot for peoples wedding photography... documented for all time"... Pretty cool, I think!





We are so lucky to work with yet another amazing photographer. Thanks so much to the talented artistry of Oakstream Photography for letting us post these beautiful pics!







Erin and Jake are one of those couples who are just fun and easy to be around.


Can't wait for their very cool wedding coming up in a few weeks!!!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Are those blackberries? :) Looks awesome, as always!

Anne Pearson said...

Stunning work girls! Wow...your bouquets are breathtaking. Wish I had that skill...I love that you keep them so classy with pops of fun and uniqueness for each bride. Sure would like to photograph a wedding done by you someday....

Candyce said...

LOOOOVE the succulent. Dusty Miller is my favorite. Your pretty things make me miss weddings!!

Jerbabe said...

I went to my nephew Jake's wedding yesterday. When I saw the bridal bouquet at the temple I just couldn't believe how beautiful and unique it was. First, I don't know where you find such beautful,lush flowers in such amazing colors that are so perfectly fresh! You have such a gift in the art of arranging, and vision in the materials you use! The reception flowers were equally as perfect beautiful. I really have never seen flowers that come anywhere close to yours in beauty and perfection! What an impressive display!

Ella Bella Floral said...

Thanks everyone for your very nice comments. The flowers for the wedding came from all over. Some from California, some from Hawaii, and some ordered in as far away as Holland and NZ. Hopefully we'll be able to post those pictures in a few weeks.

Ella Bella : She Beautiful------floral couture and wedding design