Saturday, September 24, 2011

Catherine and Ben

There are so many things we could talk about with this wedding ... it's hard to know where to begin. The ravashing bride! The fabulous mountain venue! The incredible food! The heat! The swollen river! The closed road... which led to the footbridge... which led to the football field (and a half )long walk to the lodge(repeated 15 times)... which led to the swollen feet. And did I mention that Hailey was 7 months pregnant! Oh... and I almost forgot the wind! Yes... everything was perfect:)Before we say anything else though we must give a HUGE "THANK YOU" to Brittany and Brian of Cascio Photography who without batting an eyelid lent us their camera when they heard that we had broken ours, just so we could take a few pictures for you, our faithful readers. I mean who does that!!! Lends their livelihood to a couple of photographic kindergarteners. So just for the record these images were taken by Hailey, then edited by Cascio . We get by with a little help from our friends:)

Hopefully we'll follow up with the photographers pictures at a later date...

so you can see this stunning couple in their entirety.



So these hand written windows for the seating charts were actually meant to be hanging from the tree outside but due to the incredible wind gusts we found a nice safe place in the entry.













These coral charm beauties were the most amazing I have ever seen. I think I would consider planning my wedding around their season just to have them.








Catherine is from Brazil and her father is from Belgium so guests flew in from all over. The tables were seated by language. The english speaking... the portuguese speaking and the french speaking tables.










A true foodie Catherine made flavored salts for her guest favors.
This one was Tangerine... yum!
















All kinds of pretty cakes made by the ever popular Tulle Bakery











Thanks also to Dolly and Doug who not only were amazing help but got us safely home by
4 o'clock in the morning.










There was so much more to this wedding. Hopefully we

can share the rest with you when we hear from the photographer:)

Congratulations Ben and Catherine!!!

22 comments:

Brittany said...

Not to mention that Hailey was sick and sleep deprived as well. I still think that were lucky that we made it home in one piece.

nikkol said...

Beautiful, as always! I love the succulents! They are such a fitting, yet unexpected addition!

Ella Bella Floral said...

Oh, that's right... Poor Hailey:( Yes we were lucky we made it home especially seeing you hate to drive at night. I don't know how you did it. I was completely useless!

Calie Rose said...

These are so beautiful! I love the color palette, that wedding bouquet with succulents, gloriosa lilies, peonies, dahlias, garden roses...my oh my it's a show stopper. Everything is masterfully designed. No doubt you will receive lots of referrals from this event.

Marilia Lima said...

SOU BRASILEIRA E ESTOU PESQUISANDO DECORAÇÃO PARA MEU CASAMENTO, AMEI ESTE BLOG, MUITO BOM, PARABÉNS!

Life's a Bowl said...

I am ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE with this wedding's color combos and florals!!!

jacin {lovely little details} said...

OMG these are some of the most gorgeous flowers i have EVER seen!!!! amazing work!

Aja Lake said...

beautiful flowers! check out ella bella on the gold hat.

xx,
Aja Lake
the gold hat.

Raiana S @ lifeSTYLE said...

Glad I finally found the genius behind that amazing floral arrangement!! Happy to be able to credit your work on my blog lifeSTYLE
RSD Home Decor properly. Amazing work! I have been obsessed with these florals for a few weeks now.

Rai xo
lifeSTYLE
RSD Home Decor

marla said...

Stunning flowers!

marla said...

Stunning flowers!

alicia.. said...

Hi! I'm a floral designer in Denver and just have to tell you that a bunch of my brides have referenced this bridal bouquet when telling me the style and colors they like. I've been wondering who was the designer behind this bouquet, so glad I finally found you!!
~Alicia

Ella Bella Floral said...

Thanks so much everyone for all your kind words... we are thrilled at the response we've had over these particular wedding florals and thanks also for all of you that have featured us on your blogs. We have been inspired by so many of you out there in the wedding world... it's nice to be able to throw some of our creative juice into the melting pot!

Ashley said...

I love love love these flower arrangments! Is there any way someone can tell me what kind of flowers these are? I'm getting married May 4, 2013 are these flowers in season then? I hope to hear from someone soon! Thank you!
*Ashley

Anastasia said...

These designs are so stunning! I found them on the Facebook page of a wedding shop here in Hobart, Tasmania and fell in love. So beautiful, you should be so proud of this work! What flowers are they??? I need to buy some for my dining table!! X

Anonymous said...

Could Ella Bella please e-mail me and let me know what the flowers were in Catherine and Ben's beautiful the bouquet?! I hope you know!
-Cynthia
cynfy237@aol.com

Flowers Delivery in Jodhpur said...

Beautiful,as always

Fleurie Flower Studio said...

I just need to tell you, this bouquet has really made the rounds! I have had quite a few brides include this in their inspiration pictures, and I never knew who to give credit to! Now I do with a little online sleuthing. Great job on the whole event, really happy and pretty.

kenju said...

GORGEOUS!! The color combo is stunning!

carolyn Lockwood said...

could you please share with us what exactlty what flora you have included in the main bouquet? My daughter fell in love with this on pinterst and wants to duplicte the colors for her upcoming wedding in Ohio. thanks!!!

Unknown said...

My congrats to Ben and Catherine! What a beautiful wedding!

I love the full colored floral centerpieces! Beautiful flowers for a great wedding!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I absolutely love these flower arrangements, I saw them in different places online but was trying to find the original source. In my searching I found a website that seems to have made a derivative work of one of your photos I found on Pinterest (http://www.pinterest.com/pin/237424211579142502/), so I just wanted to let you know about it since the website claims all its' images as its' own property...here is the website. http://www.annkelle.com/hello-friday-50/

Beautful work!

Ella Bella : She Beautiful------floral couture and wedding design